I am an experienced trainer and facilitator having worked for a number of organisations including the NHS, AXA ICAS, in Universities and with Teachers and Tutors in schools.
Examples of workshops I offer include:
- Understanding and managing stress (see below for details)
- Managing change
- Time management
- Communication and listening skills
- Basic counselling skills
- Managing sickness, absences and return to work (for managers)
- Managing staff in vulnerable situations eg bullying and discrimination (for managers)
I can tailor a group to your or your organisation’s needs in terms of subject and time – whether an hour or two, a half day, a day, two days, a residential or ongoing groups or trainings.
I can also facilitate team building and conflict resolution if there are difficulties or challenges within a team, a group of people or an organisation.
I am trained and experienced in working with individuals and teams after a traumatic event or a crisis and have helped many organisations through critical incidents, trauma, diffusing or debriefing procedures.
I am an experienced counselling supervisor and fulfill the UKCP guidelines as a supervisor for counsellors and therapists.
Understanding and Managing Stress Workshops
Stress is responsible for high sickness levels, high staff turnover, poor performance, high accident rates, complaints and disputes.
The course will…..
- Help you identify what stress is and the sources of stress in your working (and home) lives
- Help you to learn ways to recognise stress
- Look at the effects of stress and your individual reactions to it
- Teach you strategies for coping with and preventing stress